Virtual Reality: time-saving encoding and HD live streaming
For our customer, Headtrip, PlusServer developed a Managed Hosting solution that allows high resolution videos to be converted quickly and then streamed to 48,000 viewers.
Exceptional performance in the cloud:
Intel® Xeon® Processors
- Up to 47% faster
- 27% average performance increase in all important industry standard workloads and applications
- Improved virtualisation
Increased key security
- Integrated random number generator for creating security keys
- Random bit generator for software-based solutions
- High-quality keys for improved security
Trust and security
- Up to 70% improved performance per core on key encryption algorithms
- Improved key generation
- Protection against malware
- 100% bare metal performance
- Quick availability of additional computing power
- Precise billing
- Dedicated installation of the Hardware Cloud for each customer
- Powered by Intel® Xeon® processors
- Individual integration of the Hardware Cloud into the client’s environment
- API for integration and control of the Hardware Cloud
- Consumption statistics for full cost control
The PlusServer Hardware Cloud
Stable bare metal hardwareWe only use Hewlett Packard Enterprise brand servers in the Hardware Cloud to allow for the best performance and stability.
Rapid provisionYou can deploy and control servers from the Hardware Cloud yourself using APIs. You do not need to inform your sales representative or contact support. The servers also shut themselves down when they are no longer required.
Constant performanceYou use 100% bare metal performance and are not at all affected by other users in the same cloud architecture. The renunciation of a virtualisation layer also has a positive effect on performance.
High performance networkEach cabinet has 10Gbps network connections and is connected to the high performance PlusServer backbone with up to 250 Gbit/s capacity.
Larger pool of resourcesYou usually acquire the Hardware Cloud as a rack and pay a small basic fee for the integration and management of the platform. So you can always be sure that you will not reach your limits, even with very CPU-intensive applications.
Pay-per-UseYou receive an accurate hourly bill for the active time you utilise when you activate a server from your resource pool. As you can turn off the server via APIs, you always keep a firm grip on the reins.