Our Magento expertise for your success
Your E-Commerce Solution in AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
Since 2008, we have been managing more than 100 large shops and clusters on the basis of the Magento Community and Enterprise editions. We incorporate this experience into your project. We develop the right infrastructure for your Magento project, tailored individually to your requirements and specifications.
In doing so, we also draw on our extensive experience from collaborations with digital agencies with whom we constantly maintain close and cooperative relationships. This allows us to work on an equal footing with you the customer and other service providers involved.
Magento, as a powerful tool, also requires a corresponding volume of resources. It is therefore necessary to pick a setup that is optimised for this requirement. Public Clouds such as AWS or Google Cloud offer an ideal platform – one which provides a freely scalable quantity of resources, calculated according to consumption.
Overview of Benefits
- Maximum elasticity and scalability, in particular at peak loads (advertising, ‘Black Friday’, Christmas trade)
- High availability (setup via multiple, geo-redundant availability zones)
- Driving force behind internationalisation strategies
- High performance
- Use of container technologies
- All-round carefree package with 24/7 operation and support
Magento is one of the leading e-commerce systems
online shops based on Magento
market share worldwide
Magento as an e-commerce platform
Magento has been developed especially for the requirements involved in medium to large-scale shop projects. Over 5000 extensions and modules are available via the Magento Connect marketplace, meaning that the ideal software solution can be provided to every e-commerce project. This means, for example, that adjustments can be made specifically for fashion shops, B2B shops and also very complex digital business solutions.
Alongside the free open-source version of Magento, a more extensive platform is provided with Magento Commerce. The associated licence fee is based on the scope of the installation as well as the revenue generated by the online shop. Magento Commerce brings added value, for example, in the form of full-page caching, Cloud hosting options, diagnostic and analysis tools, not to mention a content management system.
The fact that Magento Commerce is much more scalable than Magento Open Source is also a point worth mentioning when it comes to the future growth of one’s shop. The fee-based variant is also ahead of the game in terms of security thanks to its PCI-DSS-compliant programming.
Magento is a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce
Our customers - successful with PlusServer
PlusCloud is our freely scalable public Cloud in certified German data centres.
- Secure and cost-effective
- Fast and easy
- Including advice, service and 24/7 support
Benefit from our combined Magento and AWS expertise
- More than 40 AWS-certified DevOps/SysOps specialists and Cloud architects
- Advice on Cloud strategy and architecture taking into account Magento best practices
- Transition and migration service
- Cloud management (24/7) and optimisation
Google Cloud Platform
We develop an optimum solution setup for Magento based on the Google Cloud Platform
- Certified professional cloud experts
- Magento best practices for your Cloud strategy and architecture
- Transition and migration service
- 24/7 Cloud management and regular optimisation
Solution outline: Magento on AWS
Example of a shop setup based on AWS in a redundant structure with load balancing, caching instances, CDN, scaling application servers and scaling database.