Microsoft Cloud solutions for individual requirements
Microsoft provides several ways to use virtualisation technology and implement platforms. For example, Microsoft Hyper-V is an optimal hypervisor for building an enterprise cloud. Furthermore, Microsoft is providing a worldwide hyperscaling public cloud with Azure.
Public Cloud – Microsoft Azure
Azure is a multi-continental cloud platform whose services and applications meet all requirements for maximum flexibility and scalability. The company offers products ranging from IaaS instances to SaaS through to PaaS apps. Azure also offers a well-stocked marketplace, on which many third-party suppliers also offer their applications. These can be popular operating systems, a favoured firewall as a virtual appliance or a trendy container service.
Thus, services can be created completely independently of any Microsoft technology. There are several ways to administer Azure. The well-known Azure Portal, API, PowerShell or Azure CLI are available. All Azure resources are billed according to usage as well as service and region. A wide range of services are available, depending on the region used (more than 30 can be used all over the world).
Azure provides its customers around the world with several locations from which PlusServer, as a Cloud Service Provider (CSP), can provide IT resources on demand. For German companies, the new locations in Germany are particularly interesting. Due to data protection, we provide you with your own credentials for the services from Microsoft Cloud Germany.
Different Azure services can be used, depending on the location. A detailed listing can be found at https://azure.microsoft.com/de-de/regions/#services.
Private Cloud – Hyper-V
Microsoft Hyper-V Server provides cost and efficiency benefits through virtualisation coupled with centralised management and control, built-in redundancy capabilities such as clustering, and a unified set of orchestration tools. However, application, administration, and scaling may be complex. We design and build a Hyper-V solution specifically for your company requirements. We guarantee 100% availability and the exchange of damaged hardware within an hour, enabling you to offer the uptime that your customers demand.
Features of Hyper-V with Windows Server 2016
- Hyper-V Shared-Nothing Live Migration
- Hyper-V Hyper-V Network Virtualisation
- Hyper-V SR-IOV Support
- Hyper-V Replica
- Hyper-V Extensible Switch
- Hyper-V SMB3.0
- Quality of Service
- Resource Metering
- Virtual HBAs
- Hyper-V Extensible Switch
- Live Storage Migration
- Live Merging Snapshots
- Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA) support
- Runtime Memory Configuration
- Hyper-V Resource Metering
- Virtual Fibre Channel
- Simultaneous Live Migrations
- Multitenant Security and Isolation
- Private Virtual Local Area Network (PVLAN)
- Storage Spaces Support
- SMB Direct (RDMA) and SMB Multichannel
- Linux Secure Boot
- Nested Virtualisation
- Rolling Hyper-V Cluster upgrade
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Windows Containers
- Simplified, feature-rich Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Flexible scaling
- Usage-based billing
- Redundant platform with at least n+1 for very high availability
- Professional application of Azure platform
- Application of all freely available Azure regions and Azure services
- Location selection according to customer requirements
- Full integration in existing environment (Hybrid Cloud)
- Support for/operation of the Azure services from/by PlusServer
- Intuitive portal to manage the services (https://portal.azure.com)
- Simple provisioning of virtual servers and images
- Minimum contract term of just one month