With Managed Kubernetes, we prepare the way for you to easily and efficiently use containers, and to flexibly operate your workloads in the cloud. Contact us. We would be pleased to advise you. Malte Glück, Product Manager
Our services for successful container usage
- Set-up, initial configuration and operation of Kubernetes environments
- Provision of Kubernetes clusters and workers
- Access to the Rancher interface via GUI and CLI
- Comprehensive Kubernetes API access
- Provisioning and de-provisioning can be controlled via API, CLI, GUI
How do containers assist with software development?
Containers support fast and error-free software development and therefore allow for a short time-to-market. These days software has a large value share in almost every product and service. In order to react quickly to customer demands, new features need to be rolled out as quickly as possible.
Containers are ideal for sandboxing or other test environments which have to be set up and adjusted often, and quickly.
For example, services that are subject to high fluctuations in demand.
Each container forms an independent process and can therefore be started, stopped or ported quickly.