Why choose Spryker at plusserver?
Make the most of the benefits of Spryker in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
We work closely with Spryker developers and have already implemented some interesting projects on the Spryker Commerce OS. We incorporate this experience into your project. We develop the right infrastructure for your Spryker project, tailored individually to your requirements and specifications.
In doing so, we also draw on our extensive experience from collaborations with digital agencies with whom we constantly maintain close and cooperative relationships. This allows us to work on an equal footing with you the customer and other service providers involved.
Spryker, as a powerful e-commerce OS, requires a corresponding volume of resources. It is therefore necessary to pick a setup that is optimised for this requirement. Public Clouds such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud offer ideal platforms, which provide a freely scalable quantity of resources, calculated according to consumption.
Overview of Benefits
- Maximum elasticity and scalability, in particular at peak loads (advertising, ‘Black Friday’, Christmas trade)
- High availability (setup via multiple, geo-redundant availability zones)
- Driving force behind internationalisation strategies
- High performance
- Use of container technologies
- All-round carefree package with 24/7 operation and support
Our customers - successful with plusserver
Spryker Hosting – Optimised for the Public Cloud
We’re happy to provide you with a Spryker Hosting setup, optimised to suit your requirements, in the public Cloud. We use selected services, depending on the customer’s wishes, in order to strike the right balance between performance and cost optimisation. You can choose from a number of managed public Cloud services. We support you with individual consultation, planning and implementation by certified Cloud architects, setup monitoring and proactive debugging if problems arise.
Your simple route to the public Cloud with plusserver
- Status analysis and/or joint workshop to define goals
- Design and architecture consultation, on an individual basis or according to best practices
- Support in developing a deployment pipeline
- Provision of infrastructure in AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Migration in close cooperation with the customer/agency
- Testing (e.g. using stress tests)
- Go-live and operation including monitoring, debugging, update management, backup
- Review of architecture and costs four weeks after the go-live date at the latest
- Further regular reviews of architecture and costs
Solution outline: Spryker on AWS
Example of a shop setup based on AWS in a redundant structure with load balancing, caching instances, CDN, scaling application servers and scaling database.
Spryker in the cloud according to your needs
We are happy to advise you on how to achieve successful e-commerce in the following infrastructures: