Our comprehensive security concept
In addition to our managed hosting and cloud solutions, we offer comprehensive cybersecurity services. Because the volume and intensity of criminal activity on the internet is steadily rising. This in turn increases a company’s risk of suffering financial and image losses as a result of DDoS attacks, hacking or data theft.
Why cybersecurity is important
53% der deutschen Unternehmen waren bereits Opfer von Wirtschaftsspionage, Sabotage oder Datendiebstahl (Quelle: Bitkom-Studie „Wirtschaftsschutz in der digitalen Welt“ im Juli 2017). Dadurch entstand ein Schaden von rund 55 Milliarden Euro. In jedem sechsten Unternehmen wurden sensible digitale Daten gestohlen, darunter Kommunikationsdaten (41 %) oder Finanzdaten (36 %).
We provide the following services
- Leading DDoS mitigation solutions
- Intrusion detection and protection (IDS/IPS)
- Access security for our data centres using the latest technology
- Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Companies do not require their own cybersecurity expertise
- Customised consulting and security concept from an in-house IT security team
We manage your cybersecurity
For us, the managed cloud means that we do more than just provide you with infrastructure. We want your business-critical processes to be available at all times with high performance levels, and for your valuable data to always be well protected. This is why our security concept considers both our internal controls and procedures, as well as all security services for our customers.
Certified data security
Independent institutions have tested and confirmed our infrastructure security.
- Certified data security according to international security standard ISO 27001 by TÜV SÜD
- Certified for secure credit card payment (PCI DSS) by TÜV SÜD
In addition to cybercrime, technical faults, power failures, natural disasters or even attacks can compromise the availability of your data. Our Service Level Agreement nevertheless guarantees you 99.99% availability of data centres as well as of the core network on average over the year.
Actually, however, we usually achieve even higher availability, such as 99.998% in 2016. A special redundancy concept, which also includes geo-redundancy between our data centres in Cologne and Dusseldorf, ensures that your business processes are not interrupted.
- Business continuity solutions ensure operation even in exceptional cases (geo-redundancy, disaster recovery)
- Multiple redundant infrastructure
- Redundant connection
- 24/7 monitoring of all functions in the data centre
- Emergency power supply including UPS systems and diesel generators