Next Generation Firewalls
In addition to DDoS, criminal activities which threaten the availability of your IT infrastructure are also on the rise. We support you with modern firewall solutions to effectively protect your hosted infrastructure from cybercrime. To keep your critical resources safe, you need a transparent overview of users, applications and devices, as well as of threats in your network. Our firewall products filter out undesirable or harmful traffic in order to proactively protect your valuable data from hacking or theft.
The latest DDoS facts
The new Akamai report „State of the Internet / Security” informs about the latest DDoS trends based on statistics and insights from the last quarter.Download report free of cost [5.99 MB]
A Dedicated Firewall provides comprehensive protection of your data using state-of-the-art filter technology. It covers the entire spectrum of multivector threats, providing you with a high level of protection against unauthorised access to your servers. It also provides the highest throughput and performance, as dedicated physical resources are used exclusively by you.
- Particularly suitable for environments with high demands on throughput and performance
- Usual clients: companies with high security and performance requirements
- Operation of a Dedicated Firewall solution by PlusServer
- Optional redundant design for maximum availability
- Continuous updating and immediate replacement of defective hardware
- Customer-specific security policy
Security has always been a priority for us. This is why our data centre in Dusseldorf has been certified by the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) in accordance with IT basic protection/ISO 27001 since September 2009. The certification confirms the quality of our work and also allows us to continue to verify it in line with official standards.
- Highest possible availability
- Better protection against outside attacks (hackers, DoS attack, defacement, etc.)
- Optimal security, even with sensitive data and the highest requirements
- Neutral and independent certification body confirms the level of security.