Special solutions for banking and insurance
Banks and insurance companies are conducting more and more transactions online. Online banking was followed by mobile banking apps, and even insurance companies are offering more and more services online and via app. Sensitive data is part of the day-to-day work of this industry however, resulting in special requirements for the IT infrastructure.
As a provider with a registered office and highly secure and certified data centres in Germany, we comply with all banking and insurance policies relating to data protection. After all, we guarantee compliance with both German law (e.g. German Federal Data Protection Act) and the new EU Basic Data Protection Regulation.
Our advantages for Banking & Insurance
- Geo-redundant setups with more than 50 km distance between data centres
- Certification according to PCI DSS and the IT baseline protection of the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Managed Oracle
Our products for Banking & Insurance
The secure and high-performance virtual machines in the PlusServer data centres also meet the highest standards of compliance.Go to Private Cloud
With dedicated storage, you benefit from a powerful storage solution that is designed and configured to your specifications.Find out more
Use your own infrastructure in our highly secure data centres in Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich.More about Colocation
Security has always been a priority for us. This is why our data centre in Dusseldorf has been certified by the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) in accordance with IT basic protection/ISO 27001 since September 2009. The certification confirms the quality of our work and also allows us to continue to verify it in line with official standards.
- Highest possible availability
- Better protection against outside attacks (hackers, DoS attack, defacement, etc.)
- Optimal security, even with sensitive data and the highest requirements
- Neutral and independent certification body confirms the level of security.