Why train at plusserver?
Advantages to plusserver apprenticeships:
- opportunities to learn various professions which require training
- very good prospects of getting a full-time position
- excellent development opportunities
- one of the current heads of department joined plusserver as an apprentice
We regularly train for the following professions:
- Office manager:
The job for those with a gift for organisation and who love Excel.
- IT specialist in application development:
To you, Java is not an island and Python isn’t a snake.
- IT specialist in system integration:
Linux is your best friend and everything comes to a standstill without it.
- IT system builder:
You are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
Tips for your apprenticeship application:
Make sure your apprenticeship application has a good chance of succeeding by considering the following.
- Complete all your documents: in addition to your cover letter and CV, please also include your most recent relevant school certificates and, if available, school and employer references.
- Please tell us why you would be a good trainee at plusserver and convince us by personalising your cover letter as much as possible. Tell us why you want to work here and what drives you.
- The overall impression has to be right. Avoid making errors in the forms and pay attention to proper documentation. This includes things such as an appealing and clear layout.