24/7 support and IT operations – as much as you need
- Infrastructure, operations and service management (fully managed)
- Reduce your IT workload as much as you desire
The right management level for everyone
The demands on medium-sized IT departments are higher today than they have ever been. Operating the core applications usually takes up all of their time. Nevertheless, new workloads require the provision and maintenance of additional infrastructures that need to be managed and kept up to date.
Whether you prefer to handle it all in-house or want to give up some of the responsibility, management levels that build on one another ensure that you can give up as much control as you want at any given time. The spectrum goes from mere infrastructure management to shared admin rights to full management (fully managed).
plusservices from plusserver – your benefits at a glance
Our support is available 24/7, 365 days a year via ticket system or support hotline.
Managed services professionals
We are the managed services champion in the “Professional User Rating: Managed Services” study, placing first out of a total of 272 companies in the Cloud & Datacenter Services sector.
Flexible costs as well as flexible use of resources. You decide how much support you need.
Reduce the pressure on your IT department
Whether it’s infrastructure, operations or service management, you can source it out. We can also take care of application management for you.
All the management levels at a glance
- Infrastructure Management
- Operations Management
- Service Management
You retain administrator rights – we ensure the reliable operation of your hardware and rectify defects on your network infrastructure.
We guarantee you short response times and offer you hardware exchanges and remote hands around the clock.
- The management is in your hands
- plusserver is responsible for the hardware and network infrastructure
- You have full freedom but are also entirely responsible for the administration
- Available troubleshooting in the event of hardware or network infrastructure errors
We share administrator rights with you, declutter your system and server services and proactively inform you of available security updates.
This option gives you the opportunity to remain master of your system and therefore be able to respond quickly to commercial changes, without having to set up a cost-intensive on-call service. In addition, you also benefit from our wide-ranging expertise, which we have obtained over decades of work on a large number of products.
- Your employees can focus on innovation in your core business
- You have full access rights (admin access/root rights) but can outsource individual tasks (including 24/7 monitoring, patch management)
- plusserver acts as an extension of your company
- Monitoring of the services is provided and supported by plusserver (including proactive troubleshooting)
- Proactive notification of available security updates
- Full administration rights for you and plusserver
- Root/administrator rights are required on the system for the provision of services
You receive the complete service package and we provide professional assistance for all subordinate levels.
This management level completely relieves you of the complexity of the respective service. You simply use the function required and we look after the rest, so this gives you maximum added value while keeping complexity to a minimum.
- You can fully concentrate on your own business and applications; plusserver assumes operational responsibility (all-round carefree solution)
- Increase compliance and security
- Save time through reducing the administrative effort
- No need to keep back internal resources for 24/7 or ops work
- Complete 24/7 administration by plusserver, covering operation, monitoring, fault elimination and maintenance
- Regular, proactive installation of updates that are tested and approved by plusserver
- All administration rights assumed by plusserver
- Changes to configurations can be ordered
Do you want to know more about plusservices?
Schedule your free consultation with a plusserver expert.
plusserver is Managed Services Champion
A total of more than 2,500 companies using managed services took part in the "Professional User Rating: Managed Services," which evaluated services in eight service areas and was conducted by techconsult.
The Managed Cloud & Datacenter Services area was evaluated by a total of 381 user companies. The evaluation was carried out in the dimensions Company Rating (provider evaluation) and Service Rating (service evaluation) with more than 67 criteria in 14 subcategories. A high level of practical relevance is ensured by the fact that the evaluations come from companies that use the services.
On request, we can also support you by operating your applications. You decide whether you want to handle some of them or hand full operational responsibility over to us. Our portfolio ranges from databases to clusters through to dedicated cloud setups. Do you want to hand over the operation of individual applications to us? Just get in touch with us.